We are certainly in very unique times now, with much of the country under stay-at-home orders to protect against the spread of the coronavirus. While we may not be able to go out to our favorite antique shops, thrift stores and estate sales, we can still enjoy antiquing from home! Here are some ideas to keep up with your favorite hobby so you can enjoy your time at home.
Antiquing from Home Ideas
- Refurbish and old piece of furniture with new stain or paint
- Buy a vintage lamp and re-build it with working electrical parts
- Search for the missing pieces to complete a favorite collection
- Start a new collection of figurines or knick-knacks
- Find a special teacup and tea pot to make some tea at home
- Attend online estate sales or auctions
- Check out my items for sale and get started on your holiday shopping early!
As you can see, there’s still so much we can do from the comfort of our homes. Let’s make the best of this unfortunate situation and keep a positive attitude by antiquing from home!